Terms and Conditions
The Netball Queensland (“NQ”) website (“Website”) shall display various information including, but not limited to, articles, images and data (“Material”) from time to time. Changes are made periodically to the Material and Material could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. NQ makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any Material. NQ does not warrant or represent that the Material will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus of any other defects or errors. NQ is not liable to users of the Material for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the Material.
Material may contain links to other sites. NQ does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or approve of any material on such sites or the operators of such sites. NQ makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on other websites to which Material is linked.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated in specific Material, copyright subsisting in Material is owned or licensed by NQ. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of any Material may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, microcopying, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written permission of NQ or other copyright owner.
Terms and Conditions of the Queensland Firebirds and Netball Queensland apparel shop
- Netball Queensland operates the following online netball shop at http://firebirds.blksport.com .
(a) The Queensland Firebirds and Netball Queensland apparel shop “Netball Queensland apparel shop” – this shop is currently managed by BLK on NQ’s behalf.
For any queries about orders on this shop please contact BLK Australia on (07) 5635 1900 or [email protected]
2 . The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the “Customer”) using the Netball Queensland apparel shop constitutes an offer to purchase the products from BLK. All orders are subject to BLK general terms and conditions of sale.
- The display of products and prices on the Netball Queensland shop does not constitute an offer by NQ to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only and are subject to product availability and price changes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, NQ excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product descriptions which appear on the Netball Queensland apparel shop.
5 . NQ accepts no liability for the Customer’s security breaches, unauthorised use of the Customer’s credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments.
6 . NQ shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on the Netball Queensland apparel shop. The Customer relies on the information contained in the shop at its own risk. The information in the shop is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
- NQ reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of the Netball Queensland apparel shop, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
- Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, NQ does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of the Netball Queensland apparel shop or the products it supplies.
- Except as may be prescribed or implied by law, NQ shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the Netball Queensland apparel shop or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All goods and services (“Products”) supplied by Netball Queensland Limited (“NQ”) are supplied on these terms and conditions, the supply of which is also subject to additional terms and conditions of sale.
- No order shall be binding on NQ until accepted by NQ. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by NQ of an order from the Customer. NQ reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where NQ makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by NQ.
- All orders must be paid for via valid credit card at the time of order placement.
- Ownership of the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to NQ. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer.
- NQ reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values.
6 . Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, may be returned to NQ within 14 days of invoice date, at no cost to the Customer. Products may not otherwise be returned.
- If the incorrect size is purchased the Goods may be exchanged within 14 days of invoice date, provided they are returned unworn, unwashed and otherwise in a saleable condition. Standard postage & handling rates will be deducted from your credit card for re-delivery within Australia or New Zealand. For overseas exchanges, re-delivery costs will be at the original freight charge. The Netball Queensland apparel shop will not be responsible for returned goods that are lost in transit.
To return an item, please send an email to [email protected] to request a return number. Please include the order number and the item name. Please let us know why you would like to return the item and what you would like us to do (e.g. replace the item, refund the item ). We will try and process returns within 14 days by supplying you with a return number that must be clearly marked on any returned items.
- Except for those required or implied by legislation, NQ gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of NQ. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of NQ under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or NQ to:
(a) If the breach or liability relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
(b) if the breach or liability relates to services;
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Except as expressly provided above, NQ shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by NQ or the failure of NQ to comply with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order. In the event of any inconsistency, NQ will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. NQ reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- NQ reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
- The failure by NQ to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
Any entry to a competition run via Netball Queensland Facebook wall is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- All competitions run by Netball Queensland Facebook page are the responsibility of Netball Queensland and Facebook is no way accountable for any element of the competition
- Competitions are only open to individuals who:
- are residents of Australia;
- are aged 18 years or older, or are under 16 years of age and have obtained their parent or guardian’s consent to enter this competition based on these Terms and Conditions and whose parent or guardian have agreed to these Terms and Conditions;
- are not employees of Netball Queensland, or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with this competition;
- are not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and
- have not been discovered to have breached these Terms and Conditions
- Each entrant acknowledges that Netball Queensland can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if Netball Queensland only learns of an entrant’s ineligibility to enter after the prize has been awarded to the ineligible entrant
- Entry is limited to one per person unless otherwise stated by Netball Queensland in the post
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Netball Queensland accepts no responsibility for any incorrect, incomplete or lost entries
- Netball Queensland accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by Netball Queensland, or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical issues
- The winners will be determined by Netball Queensland based on the most skilful, original and creative response or additional criteria as stipulated in the competition post
- The winners will be selected by Netball Queensland and notified via an announcement in the competition comment thread
- By entering this competition, you give Netball Queensland permission to use your full name on Facebook for winner announcements
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their contact details via private messaging Netball Queensland page. A request will be made by Netball Queensland upon announcement of the winner
- Netball Queensland commits to posting the prize to the winner within two weeks of receiving the winners postal address
- Netball Queensland’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to the selection of the Winners or any other aspect of this Competition
- Value of prize is limited to description in competition post and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prizing
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Entry Content may be shared by the public via email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social or print channels. Netball Queensland reserves the right to use the Entry Content for the purpose of future promotions or print materials
- Netball Queensland reserves the right to remove any entry or Entry Content from the Facebook page without prior notice in its sole discretion, including if notified that such material breaches any provision of these Terms and Conditions
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Netball Queensland, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the competition or reputation of this competition, Netball Queensland reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition
- Netball Queensland reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process.